Tuesday 29 March 2011

A happy sunny day...




Today was such a beautiful day. Not just the weather, but my little sunshine and i managed to steal some time away together, while miss Lily Pily napped.

Just felt so compelled to post this divine picture of Miss Skyla.


We spent some time this afternoon taking pictures. I love the look on Miss S's face, so contemplative. I love the snippets of moments captured in photographs, particularly those of our munchkins.


Just a brief post tonight. Here's a little peak at some of the shots we took together. (Thanks for the t-shirt wifey)



Is that how tall i seem to my little munchkins
Tippy toes xo
chillin in the sun


Hope your Tuesday was productive and happy.

Tomorrow, i want to post about the three parties i just finnished working on. I started to add that to this post, but then had a little bit of trouble with adding the pics...i think it might be a bit late. On that note i am off to transfer Little miss S out of my bed and into hers...She is a shocker of a bed hog...Just like mummy!











No comments:

Post a Comment