Thursday 5 May 2011

Moving forward

A quick post tonight. There is lots going on with the business at the moment. Just picked up some beautiful quality heavy card stock to print all the new paper goods on. Which means a photo shoot should be on the cards for the next week and finally some pics can go up of the banners, finally. Easily one of our most popular items, they're so fun and double as a keepsake, particularly for those milestone birthdays and occasions. I recently had an enquiry for a parisian themed 21st, so by no means are they just for the littlies!

Don't forget to check out the site here and keep checking back for more products and 'Real party' additions.

I am welcoming my sister aboard the LilySky journey, she will be helping out with all the "fun" paper work,(the spreadsheet kind!), finance, and even some crafty hands on stuff. We are already working on a new project that is both unique and heaps of fun....Party related of course, and a seperate enterprise to the LilySky goods, but i shall keep you all, (my millions of readers and followers), in suspense and update you on that once we're closer to launching it.

I finally got my hands on a Melbourne Child mag today and I was really pleased with how the ad looks. As I have been so super busy working really hard on the LilySky website and getting products created and out, I have no exciting news to add. I was excited about the business moving forward and finally getting a shoot lined up, so be sure to come back and check out the the images of the banners, and all the other products by the end of next week.

Friday tomorrow all and mothers day on Sunday. Hope you have got some special gifts for your mummies and a delicious menu in mind to give mum the night off from cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment