Thursday 7 April 2011

A Long Week.....A short post

So much has happened in the last 9 days. Last Wednesday a wonderful girlfriend of mine called me early in the morning to tell me to call a Radio station as they were randomly drawing numbers and if those numbers were your birthday and month you could win $1000, better yet, if you had watched "winners & losers" the night before and could answer a question you could win $5000!


Well long story short, i got through and won the money, the $5000!!! Yay, super exciting. On the friday, i turned my computer on and POP, it just blew and so i have been without a computer for the past week! Hence the lack of new posts.

I also have my wonderful Cuzzy down from Brisbane, for my sisters wedding in 7 days. She took me out to see Hairspray the musical on Wednesday night, it was really good. We had great seats and it was such a rare treat....and yes, of course, my sisters wedding next week. It's all happening!

Now my computer is working it's time to get back to work. So much to catch up on. Melbourne Child magazine is publishing its "Bumper party" issue in May and so i am working hard to get an ad out in that. I need to keep this great blog updated, (as currently it is the only source to view the paper goods), and i need to get the website up and running, so that those of you who want to view the range without the rant can do so.

Here's a little sneak peek at Lilys Party and some of the items available in the Rainbow Range.


The plan is to get the post up about Lily's Rainbow Themed Party, tonight. I am still waiting on our professional shots of the mad hatter hens party too, so once they've been uploaded i can post on that and share those pics too.

I am off on a victory dinner this weekend. A girlfriend and I were trying to lose weight before my sisters big day and final weigh in was wednesday...the loss on both sides was pretty dismal, but i had the greatest loss and so a free meal i have won!!! It's certainly been my week for winning.



Enjoy your weekend all. I know i will

No comments:

Post a Comment