Tuesday 12 April 2011

Sneak peek POst

Ok this is going to be a super quickie, So much is going on and i have just been so ridiculously busy that my poor little blog is being neglected.

Just wanted to alert you all that the professional photos for the hens came in. I am still wanting to get Lilys rainbow birthday party pics up too, but here is a little sneak peek at a couple of the beautiful shots from the hens. Thanks to Neil from Neil Prieto photography for the beautiful pics. He is an amazing photography and a nice guy too!












It is 12.10am exactly so technically it is wednesday which means only two more days till my sisters wedding! Exciting. It also means that a long overdue sense of normality will return. We have been working so hard on so many parties and also the wedding since October now.

Will try to get on to post the two party pics, asap probably Tuesday night. Also, although under construction the lilysky website is up now, Not much to look at yet, once the wedding is over i will be able to really work on it, in the meantime here is the address: www.lilyskyparties.webs.com I also got the business logo designed this week, which was just in time for my ad in melbourne childs May "party" issue! keep an eye out for it.

Ok my baby girls will be waking me up in approximately 5 hours, it's been so early lately :( I had better head off to bed. Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment